— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases made through the links below may earn us and our publishing partners a commission.
Black Friday 2022 is just around the corner, with the biggest shopping day of the year ahead Friday November 25 now only two days away. If you’ve been waiting for the right time to upgrade the essential technology in your pocket or in your home, Samsung is the place to be. From powerful devices until smartphones full of featuresSamsung’s collection of Black Friday deals has what you need to take your devices into the future.
Don’t miss a great deal on Black Friday and beyond. Sign up for Reviewed’s Perks and Rec newsletter to stay up to date with the best holiday savings from Sunday through Friday.
Now that the Black Friday Christmas rush is underway, you can pick up some top-rated Samsung devices for wallet-friendly prices, including Samsung Galaxy smartphones, Galaxy smartwatches, Galaxy Book laptops and QLED TVs. The savings don’t just stop there – you’ll find Samsung deals too appliances, vacuum cleaners and more.
►Reader’s Favorite Deal: Dive into virtual reality games with the Meta Quest 2 Bundle – now $120 off for Black Friday
►The Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide: Shop the best gift ideas for everyone on your list
For upgrading your gadgets at an affordable price, Samsung has covered all your shopping needs. Keep scrolling to browse the retailer’s impressive selection of best-in-class tech to make your daily routine that much easier.
Upgrade your wearable technology with one versatile Galaxy smartphone or turn your living room into a home theater with a OLED TV now at Samsung. Shop the top 10 Samsung deals available today before the discounts disappear.
- Samsung Galaxy Watch5 Pro from $64.99 with eligible trade-in (save $120 to $215)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite from $74.99 with eligible trade-in (save $60 to $85)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 from $99.99 with eligible trade-in (save $150 to $600)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 from $309.99 with eligible trade-in (save $750)
- Samsung Jet Bot Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Intelligent Power Control for $249.99 (Save $350)
- Samsung Front Control 51 dBA Stainless Steel Dishwasher with Hybrid Interior from $499 (save $300)
- Samsung Class Q80B QLED 4K Smart TV from $799 (save $200 to $1,100)
- Samsung 6-Cubic-Foot Smart Slide-In Gas Stove with Convection Starting at $899 (Save $694.98 to $844.98)
- Samsung 7.5-Cubic-Foot Smart Dial Electric Dryer with Super Speed Dry for $1,439 (save $160)
- Samsung 65-inch Class S95B OLED 4K Smart TV for $1,799.99 (save $1,200)
Want to stream in style with less strain on your wallet? Shop Samsung’s early Black Friday deals for big savings on premium TVs.
Whether you need technology for work or play, Samsung has you covered with early Black Friday deals on laptops and tablets.
Beat the Black Friday rush for a new smartphone and score one for less at Samsung now.
Samsung has tech deals galore ahead of Black Friday, so take advantage of them now before the biggest discounts expire.
Decorate your home for fall with Samsung deals on refrigerators, dishwashers, vacuum cleaners and more.
- Black Friday 2022: Everything you need to know for the biggest shopping event of the year
- Black Friday sales: 45 best Black Friday sales to shop now
- Amazon Black Friday Sale: Shop top deals on technology, housewares, toys and fashion
- Walmart Black Friday Sale: 45+ deals on Shark, Apple, Keurig and Vizio
- Best Buy Black Friday Sale: Save on Sony, Nikon, Samsung and HP
- Target Black Friday Sale: Discounts on air fryer, furniture, smart tech and more
- Lowe’s Black Friday Sale: Shop discounts on GE, Kobalt, and Craftsman
- Nordstrom Black Friday Sale: 40+ offers for Zella, Adidas and Tory Burch
- Wayfair Black Friday Sale: 50+ best deals on Martha Stewart, KitchenAid and Dyson
- Black Friday TV Deals: Shop discounts on LG, TCL, Hisense and Samsung screens
- Black Friday Apple Deals: Save on Apple watches, laptops and headphones
- Black Friday Toy Deals: 50+ best Lego, Barbie and Nerf toy deals
- Deals on Black Friday devices: 40+ best deals on Samsung, LG and Whirlpool appliances
- Black Friday Laptop Deals: 20+ laptop deals at Walmart, Amazon and Best Buy
- Black Friday mattress deals: Save on mattresses on Leesa, Nectar and Purple
Black Friday 2022 falls Friday Nov 25. Cyber Monday 2022 takes place on Monday Nov 28. Thanksgiving is the last Thursday in November and every year Black Friday takes place the day after, with Cyber Monday following shortly after.
As in years past, Black Friday often matches and exceeds the best prices offered throughout the year. You can expect to save on almost every product available, especially home appliances. Whether you’re looking for a new oven, the latest fridge or a refreshed laundry room, Black Friday 2022 will guarantee you some of the lowest prices of the year.
If you’re in the market for a new Galaxy smartphone or tablet, these early Black Friday deals are made for you. You can save up to $600 on select Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 models and up to $1,350 on the Galaxy Z Fold4 smartphone with eligible trade-in.
In general, Black Friday starts as soon as Thanksgiving ends. Every year, however, the Black Friday sale starts earlier and earlier. This year we saw the first Black Friday sales towards the end of October.
Black Friday is directly followed by Cyber Monday on November 28, 2022. Technically, Black Friday ends as soon as Cyber Monday begins. The best discounts are usually limited to these two days (and the weekend in between); however, some deals will stick around until the end of next week.
Samsung already has tons of Black Friday deals live. Many Samsung devices can be further discounted with Samsung’s eligible trade-in program, where you can save more money on new technology when they send in select items from Apple, Fitbit, Sony, Google and more. Certain items with cracked screens can even be traded in for further discounts.
Black Friday is an annual sales event that traditionally takes place in late November after Thanksgiving. This year, as in recent years, retailers will be offering some of the best online sales and deals of the year.
According to History. comBlack Friday began in 1869 when the price of gold fell dramatically, causing Wall Street financiers to lose millions. The day became known as ‘Black Friday’. Over time, the day has become a term for retailers to ensure they can end the year in the black with strong profits. While the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas has meant shopping and spending big since the Great Depression, the recent rise of online shopping, which has increased due to the pandemic, has led to the idea of Black Friday eventually evolves into ‘Black November’.
Make holiday shopping easy with the help of our experts. Sign up for SMS alerts to get deals, gift guides and shopping advice straight to your phone.
Prices were correct at the time this article was published, but may change over time.